Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog buttons

      Recently I started up an Etsy shop selling blog button designs. I also take custom orders, such as the one for Lara. Before you quit reading, at least take in the fact I sell any blog button/site advertisement for $2.00! Many designs are pre-made, for inquiries consisting of a custom made button message me on Etsy and we'll discuss more details.

Here's some of my new designs







Of course this would be switched from "Mind Your Madness" to your site's name. I just used my blog for an example. When you purchase a button, you get the template to mess around with yourself along with a duplicate made by myself for your blog/site. 

Do you need a new button, or your first?
Head over to my Etsy page

What's your favorite button design I've created? 

10 comments:

  1. I would love new blog buttons girl. you do such great work. I like 1, 2, 5, 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laney. You should check out my shop! c:

      Delete
  2. Congrats on opening up shop! I like Button #4 that you showed here, but they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool, great job on making a shop! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I always have trouble with making an attractive button/banner for some reason. Most of the time it ends up being white with text, haha! Is there a size limit for the price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      No size limit for price, all $2.00. c:

      Delete
  5. I found you through Sydney's Tea Party Tuesday! Stopping in to say hi!! Also, these buttons are SOOO cute! I really love 2 and 4! I will certainly stop by your shop! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete