Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blog fo' life


      Blogging has become such a huge part of my everyday life. I can post about literally anything and get support from the community. Not once have I received any hate mail (or sent any). I feel this environment is one which is for the pessimists to become optimistic, and the optimists to inspire. We can all be a bit of both at times. Thank you everybody for your support and feedback. It's greatly appreciated, you don't know how much it does actually mean to me.

List of current favorite reads

Cars have expressions 

Insomnia - I

Hair donation to Angel Hair and other good deeds

Wednesday work-out cosplay Fa Mulan

Thoughts and photos from the Sahara Desert

Wednesday wants vol.16

Pink flared skirt

Carnival beauty treats

Buttons - Nerdy Monsters' February items

Tribal koala painting + process video

4 comments:

  1. I think that's whats so great too! Blogging is great because it is about positivity it seems!

    Also: I'm so glad you like the Mulan post! :)
    (I'm running with a "Disney Princess" theme this month ;] )
    ~Joie Fatale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulan is seriously the shit.
      I can't wait to read more of your Disney posts!!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy reading your blog!!
    keep it up girl!!:)

    ReplyDelete