Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Custom blog buttons

So I've finally opened an Etsy shop. I decided since at the moment I can't keep my craft supplies with me, I'll go digital. I haven't seen anybody sell blog buttons before, but it's worth a shot. I love to take time designing each one carefully and picking the perfect font. 

Here's some examples of my work






I charge $2.00 per button. This includes the image without text in a digital file format for yourself, and your blog name custom edited by myself so you can use it on your site! 

You can find me on Etsy here.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      You can check more out on my Etsy page linked in the post. c:

      Delete
  2. Nice idea and very pretty! Good luck! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have priced them really cheap :) Will you design me one too? (I will pay of course :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to Lara!
      Message me on Etsy so we can discuss more details.

      Delete
  4. What a fun thing to add to your etsy store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You have a great idea for your Etsy shop!! Hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great buttons girl. where'd you get the pics from? j/w

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun! Love them. I'll keep ya in mind if I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I love that anchor button! :)

    - Kerri
    http://kerriwaller.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea!!! I remember when i first started blogging I had no clue how to create a button so im positive you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool Harlynn! Great designs doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! Loved it! Xoxo *-*

    www.corujaloira.com

    ReplyDelete