Sunday, March 16, 2014

Etsy finds


      My grandma totally has this. It comes with two tokens to slide down (unless more and we just lost them). She has all the coolest vintage toys I remember playing with as a kid. In fact, the youngin's still play with them over there! You can scoop this up for only $12.00 from Haus1215.



      In love with these Wonder Woman runner arms! My dad's a sucker for anything Wonder Woman, as he has had a crush on her back in his day. You can find these for $30.00 from GroovyBabyActionGear. The shop has many runner arms and leg warmers that would go great with any cosplay outfits. 



      What warms up a home more than fun decor? These jigsaw coasters have my heart, and will be in my home once I have one! I love the different sets of colors and names for them. You can get them for $12.00 from FormMaker



      If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm a sucker for anything BMO related, or even simply Adventure Time. These plugs definitely have my heart, as does BMO. From size 0g to 1inch, you can find these for $18.95 from SuperPlugs



      I'm in love with these tie string booty shorts! The material and style is ideal for hooping. Since the spring is coming up, you could pair these with some leggings underneath until summer comes around. The flow of the bottoms and the scrunchy top have my heart most definitely. You can get these for $37.00 from Herban Devi



      This rainbow hair art print is gorgeous! From the eyelashes to the colorful mess of hair that still has flow. I adore the back of the head where all the colors meet. You can find this for  $17.12 from AngelSzafranko.



      I'm in love with this purse made out of a previous book. Who doesn't love Edgar Allen Poe? You can find this for $55.00 from Novel Creations


      
      There's nothing like a good ol' slasher movie. What's better than including them in your greeting cards? Nothing. I'm in love with these slasher inspired greeting cards! You can find them for $4.27 from Robotopia

21 comments:

  1. I looooove those Wondie arm warmers! I always cosplay as Wonder Woman when I'm running (it really does make you feel stronger, haha!), so those are awesome!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I bet! c:
      I love them, and the scale ones s/he has.

      Delete
  2. I love the coaster set!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?! Haha, I find it so amusing.

      Delete
  3. You chose some really interesting and beautiful things! When I was a little girl I had something very similar to that cash register and it was actually my favorite toy! :) Haha, this brings back so many great memories!
    And I agree that painting is is such a gorgeous piece of art- I would love to have it in my room!

    www.callmemaddie.com
    Win a $100 gift card from Jollychic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cash register toy, haha. c:
      I'd love to have a mural of it on my wall! Haha.

      Delete
  4. I love the shorts. that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some really cool finds Harlynn! Thanks for sharing :) Love the rainbow hair print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Harlynn! I've nominated you to Liebster Award! http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all great Etsy finds. I've purchased on Etsy before but it's been a while. My fave shop is Haut Totes. I'm totally going to have to check out the site that sells the Wonder Woman Runner Arms. Those would be fun to wear during roller derby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome roller derby gear!
      The shop sells tons of cosplay related arm and leg warmers.

      Delete
  8. Book purses are so cool! I love them. Loving that cash register. That brings back so many memories of my childhood.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Book purses! And yay! Groovy Baby Action Gear!!! She has such great stuff!!!
    ~Joie Fatale

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those puzzle piece coasters! And my grandma has so many old toys that were my dad's--it's really cool to see what toys were like back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That purse! I want all the things on their etsy!

    ReplyDelete