Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fish and crips

   
      I was once told I look like a fish. Of course via MySpace in 2008. I'm terrified of fish. They're hideous creepy looking things that can and will make a sudden crazy ass movement. This has been in previous conversations lately. Fish. How they're creepy as shit. Birds come a close second.

      Last Sunday I got to go shopping with my dad and his friend Agnis. They went to school together and grew up in the same neighborhood. The neighborhood being in the ghetto of Detroit, with crack houses galore and gangs. Last time they took a visit they were exploring their old school, while they ran into some French documentary film makers. They were excited to run into somebody who attended the school. A week or so later they hear on the news a dead body was found in a ditch right next to the school, and its been there for awhile. Creepy thought. We're going to their old neighborhood for pictures in a few weeks, I can't wait. 


10 comments:

  1. Wow that is creepy! I actually have a friend who loves fish and I don't understand why haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin is obsessed with fish and fishing. They'd come over and fish in my mom's pond, and my aunt would chase me around with fish. -_- Lol.

      Delete
  2. That is very creepy! Did you hear about a lady who died in her car. She was in there for six years! All of her bills were autopay and no one noticed until all the money was gone. No family. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's extremely sad! You'd think somebody would somehow notice....I mean six years come on!

      Delete
    2. neighbors? someone at the local grocery store or any store/place she may have frequented... something, right? Too many people take the "none of my business" turn a blind eye route..

      Fish may be strange and erratic, but hideous? Maybe some, but there are some absolutely beautiful fish out there.

      Delete
    3. I guess it's just me then, haha.
      Fish are super creepy to me. :/

      Delete
  3. Whoa dude! crazy about the body.

    i agree fish are a little creepy looking. Luckily, they are tasty and make delicious sushi! ;)
    ~Joie Fatale

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry but i think it's hilarious that you are afraid of fish... but then again i am afraid of clusters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like birds and who tells people they look like fish?

    X. Pixlehazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete