Saturday, March 22, 2014

Gettin' my kitty back

   

       It's been too long since I've seen my adorable ball of fluff, Gypsy. When the condo I live(d) in had fleas, along with 3-other cats, I decided to ask my ex (kitty-daddy) to keep her for awhile until the fleas are gone and it's safer. He cleaned her up really good, and even brought her to the vet. This weekend my mother is taking a trip down to where my ex lives to get Miss.Gypsy! I miss her so much, and I'm sure she misses her mommy. She meows around looking for me if I'm not there. :(


14 comments:

  1. Aww she's gorgeous!!
    I miss my cat too since moving out of my parents house :/ Cats are the best!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kitty face!!!!! I would die without my fat, mean, old lady cat... I've had her since she was 8 weeks old and now she's 12...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your pictures of you and Gypsy are so cute :) It's really nice that you could rely on your ex to help out! My cat got fleas for the first time last year and it was a pain to treat the house and get him treated at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! She reminds me of my old cat Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you're getting reunited! :) I don't even like to be away from my dog for an HOUR! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. :(
      Glad you get your pup for good. <3

      Delete
  6. Gypsy is so cute. How nice of your ex! That is so awesome. Glad you and gypsy will be reunited.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see her yet, my mom told me a little update I'll post about tonight. Lol.

      Delete