Saturday, March 29, 2014

HopefulKiss review

      Recently I ordered a lipstick sample from Galaxia at HopefulKiss. My heart was set on Revlon's Kissable Pink, and by ordering I got a free sample of NYC in Flirty. I loved both! Personally lipstick isn't an everyday thing for me, only for special occasions. However, lipstick is one of my favorite things.

      I was afraid the Kissable Pink wasn't going to suit me since I'm so pale. Luckily I was wrong. The particular shade gave me a sweet innocence (HA!). It went on smoothly and didn't clump (besides on the chapped part of my lower lip).

   
      I might not be a beauty expert, but these lipstick samples are a great deal if you're like me and don't use lipstick daily. I bargained this lovely shade for only $1.95! Comes in a container with a complimentary brush to have a smooth even coat. Check out Galaxia's shop here!

Favorites:
Milani in Rose Hip
YSL in Fuchsia in Excess
Milani in Fruit Punch

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love that lip color on you! Only 1.95 that's flipping awesome sauce! Gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda a cor do batom! :)
    beijinhos
    http://isadoradoria.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a nice surprise :) :) Thank you very much for sharing about my shop Harlynn! I'm so happy you're enjoying this lipstick! It looks wonderful on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Galaxia, and no problem!! c:

      Delete
  4. That shade of pink is very pretty on you Harlynn!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome great. contacts? if so you look awesome. :D

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great Harlynn! It looks like a great everyday color for you too! Especially with spring and summer coming up!

    ReplyDelete