Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hot Huez review

      I recently invested in Hot Huez Hues Hair Chalk. It's much more convenient than the piece of chalk and sponge that was in every store all summer. Instead it's like a compact mirror with the chalk filling one side, and a sponge on the other. Therefore, just slide it down a strand of hair and voila! 

       Of course I had to test all the colors. First I put purple in my bangs with pink, and two streaks of blue and green on the other side. This is the outcome. 

It was a huge mess. 

Chalk everywhere! My dumb ass decided to use it on the bed, bad idea. Another down side is the sponge will pop out on one of the sides while your gliding it down your hair. Unless you're very careful, I wouldn't recommend wasting the money.

Only 8 more hours to enter the Ginger Mandy Photography Giveaway!

12 comments:

  1. Aw man, that's such a bummer. I was going to try those out too. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suck st life, so they might work for you haha.
      If you click on the link in the top paragraph you can get them for only $2! :D

      Delete
  2. that's the same thing that the as seen on tv things do. where you can use it to color your hair. it's messy, and the thing pop outs and isn't worth all the hype.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've gotta be super careful with it.

      Delete
  3. I assume it's a temporary, rinse out product? I guess it's always fun to give it a try though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes, i thought it would probably be messy... my daughter almost had me talked in to it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're super careful it could work out.

      Delete
  5. Chalk everywhere! I can see how that is a big problem. How could the creators of this product not realize that issue?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea! Haha. I figured they'd make one where you do it with wet hair and it dries to the color. That'd be less messy I'd think.

      Delete
  6. HAHAHA Harlynn! You are too funny! I've been seeing these. You're a trooper for testing them. Nowhere near my hair. Great review!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete