Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to Harlynn


      Today I'm going to tell you how to get Harlynn's look.
I know what you're thinking, how can I be that sexy? Bahahaha. 


      Ever since I graduated High School, I wanted to gradually slim myself down on make-up to gain confidence. I used to wear liquid eye-liner, mascara, eye shimmer, foundation, concealer, and powder. Then of course, something for the lips. Now I only use concealer occasionally, mascara, and lip moisturizer. 

     For mascara, I use L'Oreal Paris Double Extend. First you put on a white coat to extend and thicken your lashes. Finish off with the black coat to fill in your lashes as much as possible. I've been obsessed with this stuff for years.

      For my lips, I use Blistex Lip Medex . It's an amazing moisturizer and will heal any dry lips! Use it daily, and you'll never have chapped lips. I promise. No idea how they manage to pull it off, but they do.

There you have it. Now you can be as sexy as myself. 


27 comments:

  1. guess that's what i need for my lips. although I like the avon lip moisturizer works wonders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you are funny!!!! I used to use all the MAC eye shadows and all that fun stuff but these days, I use foundation, little bit of powder, mascara and usually a tinted chapstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my lips didn't dry so easily I'd use a lot more on my lips.

      Delete
  3. Love it. I really want to try that mascara because I love mascaras with the white primer at one end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blistex is good and I love L'Oreal mascara. I think as we get older we use less makeup.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful!!! I love your glasses, too. Do you mind sharing where you got them? I'm on the hunt for some cat-eye frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Jessica!
      They're Lacoste cat eyes. c:

      Delete
  6. You do look beautiful! Great post:)
    I've always wanted to try this mascara, currently I'm using Revlon's and quite happy about it. Now days I put a little bit more on my face, as my lack of sleep:)

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Maya.
      I remember going through insomnia and having my make-up moments. Haha.

      Delete
  7. Oooh girl you so sassy! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mascara and Chapstick for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is the best way to go anyway. That way you still look like yourself and accent some of your features. I hate when people cake so much makeup on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they do it in the right flow it looks great. If they cake it on it looks....cake faced. Lol.
      It's kinda like painting in an art form.
      Agreed. c:

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I don't think anything else heals lips. Lol.

      Delete
  11. You're really stunning woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doesn't work for me :D I use like 12 different products to look presentable :D You are way cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lara!!
      And you hush, you know you're adorable!! :p

      Delete
  13. Looking fresh and beautiful! I'm a sucker for a good chap stick, gonna try yours out!
    Megan Star | Beauty Brawler

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! (As always :) )

    ReplyDelete