Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hula hoop review: String Art Incident

      


      Two days after conversing with my new sponsor Lucille of String Art Incident I received my two polypro hula hoops. That's some fast shipping!! They came with a button for travel purposes and coil great. The quality of both products are excellent. The push button is secure, and it's also not much of a struggle to detach it. Never will it fall apart on you though, that's for sure!!


       I chose 3/4' OD tubing, I find this size perfect for anybody. My first experience with a polypro hoop wasn't long ago. These hoops flow so smoothly, you have more control making breaks easier, and its super light for off body tricks.


      I taped my hoops with gaffer tapes purchased from eBay and Hoop Supplies. Mine is the all pink one, and I'm giving my sister the spiral yellow one since we're both hoopers. Sharing is caring. c:


      Recently Lucille had a 2 for 20 sale. That's 2 polypro hula hoops for only $20!! It lasted one week. If you missed that sale, she's doing 2 polyprop hoops for $25!! You can't miss out on an amazing deal like this, considering how pricey hoops can be.
   


Current favorites of String Art Incident
Blue shades travel hoop
SALE 2 clear polypro hoops
Convertible mini-hoops

You can read more about the owner of the shop here

31 comments:

  1. I love that first photo. Can't wait to try mine :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too.
      Both have great grip. Next time I see you we gotta hoop a lot.

      Delete
  2. Look at you go! I love it Harlynn! Great review doll. They're nice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're good with hoops! I wish i can do that too!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I haven't done it for ages! You are very good with the hoops girl!!! Great post.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an exercise hoop, and it is so heavy, seriously slicing into your skin when hooping. Anyway, I want a lighter one as well cos somehow hooping is just such a fun thing to do!

    xo Mélane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.etsy.com/listing/129458191/2-for-25-deal-clear-poly-pro-hoops? Check out my etsy page I make bare and taped hoops at a great price and would love to make you your first poly pros! <3

      Delete
    2. Definitely check out Lucille's shop. Her hoops are great quality at a great price!

      Delete
  6. Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your new hoops. Two hoops? I can barely use one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're loads of fun!
      It's hard to keep the same beat with two hoops, haha.

      Delete
  7. You look exactly like this girl that went to high school with me! That is crazy, anyways, those hooks are awesome, I wish I could hula hoop properly LOL. Amazing opportunity with Lucilles' shop and String art! Don't you just love sponsors of what you love to do?! You have a great day, love your hula hoop post's they always make me want to go play with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris!
      You should think about getting yourself some, it's a great workout and tons of fun! ^_^

      Delete
  8. Oh I think I could never learn that ;)
    You're so cool! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could!
      Thanks Marija. c:

      Delete
  9. haha nice. seems you're realy enthusiastic about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started hula hooping a year ago and I am still married to my first hoop which was made with 3/4" HDPE tubing. (I didn't make it!) I haven't mastered anything other than getting the hoop to go up and down my body. Do you have any recommendations for branching out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! I haven't done it since I was a child:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing with the hula hoops, I bet you are a pro at hula hooping!
    I really like the colors of both hula hoops- pink and bright yellow are actually very motivating! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com
    Win a $100 gift card from Jollychic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cool! And such a great core workout! I should get one to become better at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I was down to 120lbs (I'm 5'6) in the summer when I could hoop outside daily.
      You can check out an awesome deal on hoops here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/129458191/2-for-25-deal-clear-poly-pro-hoops?ref=shop_home_feat_1

      Just say Harlynn of Mind Your Madness recommended you. c;

      Delete