Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Letters from Laney

      Since I've become a blogger I've met some good blogging buddies. One of them being my pen pal Laney from Georgia. We actually set up a weekly link-up, you can find it here. Anyways, yesterday was just another Monday. Until I got my mail. My business cards came, a letter from my pen pal Lauren came, and some goodies from Miss.Laney.


      She included some sample perfume, avon lip moisturizer, three rubber band bracelets she made, one gorgeous owl one, rose ring, cute blank owl card, scary butterfly coin purse, some emergenC, and adorably packed peanuts.

      I think these bracelet's are too cool. You can do so many different looping styles, I'd love to get into it. Laney made three fabulous bracelets. ^_^

      I think that's where my *hint hint* was. c; 

Do you have a pen pal?

23 comments:

  1. How neat!! Love this idea! You got of cute goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of her! I love that owl bracelet. There are some really nice bloggers out there.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's most definitely one of them!!
      I don't think she realized how much she helped out. XD

      Delete
  3. aww, having blogging buddies is so nice! it's so awesome to receive a package like that. lucky girl!

    xx
    chantilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! Haha. She's a good friend. c:

      Delete
  4. I try my best to send good things. I still dont get the butterfly deal. Now there's a post you should blog about. Why I hate scary butterflies. LOL I have a bracelet that matches your owl one. And I Got to make more bracelets. The 2 bigger ones my bro's gf taught me to make. and the fishtail one is the ones i love to make b/c they are so easy. not up for hard crap LOL. Enjoy that lip stuff esp when it's cold. it works miracles. Be on the look out for more stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, we have BFF bracelets. ^_^
      Thanks a ton Laney, I loved your package. <3
      I will fill your mail up with goodies soon too. ;p

      Delete
    2. more is heading your way girl. Should mail it tomorrow since Thursday the post office is closed and friday - sunday i will be gone :D

      Delete
  5. Sending letters and receiving them feels like winning! It always cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete