Thursday, March 6, 2014

March Madness Sponsors

      Meet my March Madness sponsors


Cait - Kitsch Vixen
I’m a military wife who currently lives in Japan with my sailor hubby (Ryan) and two gremlins (Magenta & Columbia). Over the past few years, I’ve become more and more interested in fa(t)shion and makeup. Loud prints, vibrant colors, and bizarre/kitschy accessories are some of my favorite things ever (right after cats, of course).
I have New Englander roots; growing up in Connecticut and then living a few years in Vermont. When I’m not blogging, shopping online, or trying on clothing and makeup, I’m probably watching Sailor Moon or Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV shows may vary). Fat activism, as well as feminism, is really important to me and I like to keep things body positive!

Favorite Activity Oh man, just one? Watching movies with my husband and adding in our own commentary (at home, of course!) a la Mystery Science Theater 3000. Here are some runner-ups: baking, singing, playing with makeup, and marathoning TV shows.

If I was a character in a movie, I'd be I don't think you understand how difficult this was for me to answer. Long story short, my answer is Natasha Romanoff from The Avengers. I mean she's a gymnast, acrobat, aerialist, and a marksman (plus so many other things)?! And have you seen Hawkeye? Um, yes please.
For the record, the other characters I was debating on were Veronica Sawyer (The Heathers), Poison Ivy (Batman & Robin), Dylan Sanders (Charlie's Angels), Gretel (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters), and Alice (Resident Evil). I love ladies who can kick ass if you couldn't tell.

Favorite Disney princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I had always connected the most with her as a kid (not counting the fact that I envied Ariel cos I've always wanted to be a mermaid!) because she buried herself in books, wouldn't conform with the rest of her village, and she's kind to boot!


Mindi - Oh Rocky!

Hi, I'm Mindi and I live in Fort Worth, Texas with my kitties Brando and Sprinkles, my ratties Earl and Valentine, and my snakes Nayner and Oliver!  I have an obsession with everything movie related and love to share my favorites regularly!  I'm also obsessed with pretty dresses, making cute stuff, collecting odd things,Game of Thrones, and books on Serial Killers.  I think the best part of blogging is connecting with readers and other bloggers!  Stop by and say hello!

Favorite Activity Definitely watching movies.  I'm not sure that's considered an activity though, so I'll say hiking.  I love going for hikes and always bring my camera along.  Now that the weather is starting to get a little better I'm really looking forward to spending more time doing that!

If I was a character in a movie, I'd be I would so totally be Penelope (played by Rachel Weisz) in The Brothers Bloom.  She's super quirky and eccentric and she collects hobbies.  How awesome is that?  Also...she hangs out with Adrien Brody and Mark Ruffalo sooooo...yeah. :)

Favorite Disney princess Ariel all the way! 


Lara - Lara Lizard
I run a personal style and randomness blog. I love reptiles and alternative fashion.

Favorite Activity Simple things, like spending time with my hubby and pet iguana.

If I was a character from a movie, I'd be I'm extremely bad at these so I took an online personality test and got Obi-Wan Kenobi. Star Wars are my fave movies.

Favorite Disney princess Princess Leia of course, she is a Disney Princess nowadays ;)

4 comments: