Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Movies with the mom

      So today I took my mom to see Frozen. Well, she kinda took me I guess since she paid. Anyways, this post is about that day and may or may not be a spoiler alter insert here moment. However, the movie was overall a good see, and I would recommend it highly.


     So my relationship with my mom is doing great. Everything's been chaos free and I love her. After she mentioned the movie Frozen, I asked if she'd want to see it. She did, so we went after she got off work. I haven't been to the movies since the summer occasionally with my boyfriend, since it was walking distance entertainment. This was for real get popcorn and candy and OMG a slushie?! 

      The movie started, and the entire time I couldn't help but think how awkward Anna is, and because of that how much she reminded me of myself....

I had an overall attachment more towards Anna, but I think it's because Elsa is in hiding the majority of the movie. I thought the blonde streak was cute on Anna, hehe.


Have you seen Frozen?

17 comments:

  1. part of it but i plan to watch the rest once I'm finished with the 4 episodes of my show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great&full inspiration post,,! Hi Micaela :) i took a look at your blog&really like it,, it has more inspiration,, <3
    Would you like to follow each other;?let me know,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I saw Frozen with my brother and sister and we loved it!! It's a great movie to see with your family!! I'm thinking I need to see it again on Netflix! I love that Anna is so awkward, but I'm definitely an awkward person too!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right? She probably can connect with people more than Elsa.

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen it, but everyone says nothing but good things about it. Looks great!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go! c:

      Delete
  5. Anna reminded me of myself, too! I agree... that blonde streak is cute! Glad you got to spend time with your mom and that you both enjoyed the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah my gosh I STILL haven't seen this film but I'm glad you and your Mom enjoyed it. I have heard so much about Frozen, I'm kind of disgusted with myself that I still haven't seen it. Maybe I will try and drag my mom there! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kind of obsessed with Frozen. See, I have red hair, blue eyes, and freckles and an all over the place personality, so as soon as this movie came out, LOTS of people started saying, "Hey! You are just like this girl in this movie." So YES, I love Anna. I watched it two times today with my 2 year old. I guess this is me flying my freak flag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Frozen! I didn't know Kristen Bell could sing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Anna's awkwardness! I like Elsa (IDINA!!!!) and I was really surprised by how much I loved Olaf!

    ReplyDelete