Monday, March 17, 2014

My dream car

Loop de Links
Today I'm linking up with Loop de Links.
Click on the picture or link to join the fun!!
You have from Monday 3/17 - Saturday 3/22.

Topic chosen: My dream car


1960 Chevy Bel Air

      The first picture is of my father's beautiful 1960 Chevy Bel Air. It's been passed down in the family, and it's quite a beauty. Since I remember riding in it I've loved this particular model. The wings aren't too much, the front has a nice look, and it's just overall gorgeous! Maybe it's in my blood? I'm a Chevy sucker that's for sure. I like the original color of my dad's Bel Air but also love the light blue. 

1972 Chevy Monte Carlo

      If you watch Breaking Bad, don't even try telling me you didn't fall in love with Jesse Pinkman's 1972 Monte Carlo! I love the entire sculpture of this car. The red is a perfect color for it, even if it's a custom paint job. If I could have luxury, this would be my ideal car. I'd be Captin' Chevy. c;



10 comments:

  1. hii I'm stalking via comments on Fal Finds Happiness... I also posted about Breaking Bad today! Love me some Jesse Pinkman. Hot car, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in a family full of cars... My dad had a 67 Chevelle, my mom had an Impala, my oldest brother had a 68 Nova, a Buick Grand National and now also had a Chevelle. Loooove old cars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, you had some sexy cars in your family!! Haha.

      Delete
  3. Wow! That is soo cool! I love the blue one! Cool color.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome taste in cars! I love old American muscle cars!

    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted a chevy Bel-Air but (not to be weird but...) I wanted a '57.
    I blame Barbie. I had barbies until she had her "'57 Chevy"...and then I started collecting Hot Wheels ever since!

    Also a 1949 Woodie! that's my dream of all dream cars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Bel Air's are gorgeous! Gotta love the classics ♥

    ReplyDelete