Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Etsy additions

      I went crazy with a felt sale at JoAnn's last week. I got various styles and some solid colors. Also got some cute buttons. I'm now working on many felt bags, pouches, and iPhone cases. All of them are completely hand-sewn making an imperfect perfection. Yes, that made sense. I think.

      This pouch is my favorite. I love the pattern in neutral colors with the yellow button. 

 This case was made inside out button wise. You can see the triangle I cut out on the inside, which was supposed to be on the outer side. I still think it looks adorable. 

iPhone case. Simple, and I love the neutrals with the mint button. A perfect cozy for any iPhone. 

18 comments:

  1. wow you do all this by hand so cool following from sobe2 I'm lorraine at lorraines resources and rewards have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harlynn, your cases are adorable and you did a great job making them! Have a great day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mint button one is my fave. The pink polka dots are cute too, though. Score on all the felt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the mint too. :D
      I know, I was excited for the sale hehe.

      Delete
  4. wow those are awesome! totally checking out your etsy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute,, love pink!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink one, love the polka dot pattern :)♥
    Lottie x
    Hi, Lotts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so pretty <3

    Have a nice day,
    Maria
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harlynn, you are so creative! These look great! Good luck girl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete