Friday, March 14, 2014

Photography update

      I got some shots of my friend's adorable dog Ozzy, and a few while I was babysitting. After explaining the rules and how to use the camera, I even let the youngin's take a few pictures. They did a great job and respected my camera, I was super happy!

Meet Ozzy. He reminds me of my pup Oliver. 
I love his little paw hanging off the couch, hehe.
Meet Pancake!
 Thing number 1. I really like how this picture turned out, shes so adorable!
Thing number 2. She was showing me her sock monkey collection. Such a cutie. 
 Making duct tape wallets.  (photography by thing number 2)
Pancake came by to show some lovins. (photography by thing number 2)
Me wearing one of the duct tape bows we made. (Photography by Thing number 1)
My friend Hope and I, with flowers in my face. (photography by Thing number 1)




19 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the duct tape bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN I PLEASE HAVE PANCAKE?

    PRETTY PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I want Pancake too, it's Thing number 1&2's kitty.
      We can steal him together. You have him the first half, I have him the second half of the year. c;
      Haha.

      Delete
  3. Harlynn, these are so cute! I could totally take Ozzie and Pancake home with me! That duct tape bow is killing me. You look so cute. Have a great weekend!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to pup nap Ozzy and kitty nap Pancake so bad!
      Hope you have a great weekend too. c:

      Delete
  4. Adorable photos, you're a great 'teacher'!!! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. duct tape wallet and bow. do tell how these are made? will trade ya a bracelet for those :D i will make you more than one bracelet to trade ya with :P fave colors? (3) and go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll totally trade a duct tape pouch/bow for a bracelet. ^_^
      I got your mail by the way, you're so sweet. <3
      You should get mine soon, I'll be sending a letter back!

      Delete
  6. Fab photos! Pancake is lovely =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes he is, and thank you! Haha.

      Delete
  7. it looks like you all had so much fun. Lovely photos.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness!
    And Pancake! I love the cat's name!!!

    ReplyDelete