Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Siblings day gifts under $20

      Siblings day is coming up, April 10th marks the date. 
      Not too many people seem to celebrate siblings day. At least not like mother and fathers day. Honestly, I think we should! My parents always told me one day it'll just be my brother, sister, and myself. If we're riding the road of life that closely together, then why not celebrate?


      These Star Wars stickers are too cute!
Hand drawn by Beckadoodles for only $1.00 each. 


All natural, gluten free, and vegan friendly lip balm. Peppermint flavor.
Find this for $4.00 from RockyTopSoapShop.


Personalized Notepad
Everybody uses notepads, and what's better than a personalized one?
Find this for only $8.25 from TheMonogramLine.


Sister Infinity Bracelet
How adorable is this 4-in-1 sister bracelet? Fun fact, an elephants trunk shown raised is a symbol of good luck. You can find these for $3.89 from DDwholesale.


Worlds Okayest Brother T-shirt
I definitely want to get this for my brother. Haha.
Find them for only $11.70 from TeesToYou.


With a variety of book inspired scents in a soy candle.
Find these for only $15.00 at Frostbeard.


Do you have any siblings?

18 comments:

  1. I have a bracelet like that except its black and has an owl on it. me and my mom got matching ones. Love the notepads with the initials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's cute!! c: I love the tribal style bracelets, and elephants.
      The notepads are pretty nifty I have to agree. Really cheap too!!

      Delete
  2. For some reasons my comments weren't going through. I'll try one more time :)

    I love those personalized notepads!! Eek. I really need one or two...
    Or three lol

    Maybe I should give my brothers a heads up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you definitely should! Then get him that t-shirt. ;p

      Delete
  3. Love the T-Shirt and stickers, so funny:)
    Awesome ideas!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea this holiday existed! I have two younger brothers and one younger half-sister! The World's Okayest Brother shirt made me laugh!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one for each brother! ;p

      Delete
  5. Great post ;) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know about sibling day but I might need to get my daughter's some sort of present from each other!
    Those Star Wars stickers are adorable and that world's okest brother shirt makes me laugh! Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you do, that'd be awesome!!
      Teaches acts of appreciation or kindness too.
      Thanks Rebecca!!

      Delete
  7. I have a sister and two brother (not counting my in-laws). I think I need to get my youngest brother that okayest shirt. He might find it funny!
    I was wondering if and when Sibling Day was. I always thought there should be one...no one confirmed it to me as a kid.
    It would have been fun to celebrate with my sibs as kids! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! My future kids definitely will.

      Delete
  8. Totally missed this day. That stationary is super cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April 10th hasn't come yet silly!
      I love the stationary too. c:

      Delete
  9. OMG! Thanks for introducing me to that sticker shop! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete