Tuesday, March 4, 2014

So I didn't make the win in Best of Blog Awards

The Courageous Commenter

      This award is well deserved by my rival Kenzie of Life & Lemons

I couldn't even believe it when I was first nominated, then made the final 3! That means enough to me, especially since I haven't been blogging even a year. Angie of My So-Called Chaos was such a sweet heart for putting on these awards. It must have taken her much of her time, and now so many people she leaves with smiles and confidence. c: 

Life & Lemons good reads

8 things I'm afraid to tell you
Him vs Her


14 comments:

  1. It is really great that you even got nominated! I think it is a really great accomplishment! Congrats on that & I believe you'll win the next time! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m gonna have to check those links out later. and yes girl you deserve it anyways. B/c you rock and your comments rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being nominated! I'm following from the linkup and am looking foreward to getting to know your blog better.
    findingmyownvoice7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! c:
      I also follow you, hope you enjoy my site!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on making it to the top 3! That's an accomplishment in itself. Definitely something to be proud of.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Top 3 is a huge accomplishment!!!
    Xo,
    Kirstie
    semlerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the mention on your blog - you are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Kenzie!
      And congrats!! :D

      Delete
  7. It's still cool that you were nominated, and even nicer to give a shout out to your "rival" (I like the Japanese version of rival...where it's friendly competition, that pushes one to do their best ;] heehee).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joie!
      Rival can be a friendly competitor I always assume. Hehe.

      Delete