Thursday, March 6, 2014

That time I lectured a crack dealer

      So a few months ago I was walking with the boyfriend to the gas station nearby. I noticed a nice Cadillac, and of course complimented the owner. He was leaning on his car appearing to be getting gas. He thanked me, following the question "girl boy"?

      I thought he didn't know if I was a girl or boy, but I just have a confused look and asked what he was talking about. His reply was "crack cocaine? Girl boy?". I immediately said no, asked if I looked like a junkie, then our conversation was cut short as his buddy approached. 

      His buddy asked the same question, but Mr.Cadillac responded no for me. I asked if they did crack themselves, and turns out "Mr.Caddy's" buddy did. What's my reaction? To lecture him. I stood there waving my finger telling him he shouldn't get into that.


He starred at me, stayed quiet, then we were interrupted by a customer. 
I've never been stared down the way I was that night - stared down in fright that is. 
Yes, I startled a crack dealer/user. This is a big accomplishment here. 

      Whelp, that's the time I lectured a crack dealer. 
Of course this would be not only Motor City Madness, but my dumb naive ass too.

Be sure to check out the Ginger Mandy Giveaway!!


17 comments:

  1. Girl be careful doing things like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm used to it here, and of course!! I was pretty stupid that night. XD
      Somtimes things just pop out, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I probably wouldn't have done the same, but I applaud your bravery! It sure made for a funny story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that's hysterical. They can be unpredictable but good for you! He will probable never forget that haha

    Like it Haute
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since he was cracked out he might. XD

      Delete
  4. ***PROCEEDS TO GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST OF FIVES*** (NO pun intended!!!)

    Good for you! I am so glad he was frightened! And though it's a long shot, I REALLY hope he turns from selling and etc.
    If I could express my disdain for drugs at the level I actually feel for them, I'd probably crash your site LOL! (I fucking hate drugs, and what they do to people and their families). That shits really fucked up.

    More importantly I am glad you are ok, usually dealers don't mess around. Maybe it was your destiny to lecture him? Maybe you were that key person! Who knows. And, I'm not surprised the main guy selling doesn't use.

    Seriously though Harlynn: **HUGS**

    ~Joie Fatale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Joie!!
      I never thought about it that way. c:

      Delete
  5. HaHaHa! He was probably in shock Harlynn. Good for you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its amazing!!
    Your post is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: NO ONE COULD DENY
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra!!
      I'll definitely check it out. c:

      Delete
  7. How awesome and scary at the same time! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary that I wasn't scared. XD

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page dealer license  DLC Network offer all kind of dealer and brokers licensing solutions including auction license.

    ReplyDelete