Sunday, March 9, 2014

Throwback - Hooping video


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

      This video was taken about a year ago. I see so many flaws, but I've definitely progressed (just wish I was still that skinny, hehe). I'm not going to sit here and complain now - I'll instead explain my level at that point in time.

      I was just starting to work on elbow hooping, that's why I was practicing it in the beginning. Pulling your arm in and out every time there's a space not only makes you look like one of those cool "welcome to the gun show" guys, but helps you spot and get used to where the gap is and when you should move your arm into it.

      Barrell rolls were also new to me. That's why my hands are so chill and shoulders are so stiff. Barrell rolls is the act of hula hooping around your shoulders vertically. Shoulder hooping alone took me awhile to figure out. Ohh, and I love the fact the kid across the street came outside to skateboard haha.

     Can anybody guess the song in the backround? c;

8 comments:

  1. Love the video <3 you have talent <3
    Kisses

    uglyfashionexperience.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cool, love it. ;-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I wish I could even like regularly hula hoop. D;

    -SupaRadDinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Keep it up! You got something good :)

    ReplyDelete