Thursday, March 27, 2014

Why I'm horrified of butterflies

      The Real Butterfly Effect 

      I can tolerate snakes and alligators, but never a butterfly. Bugs annoy and scare the hell out of me. Butterflies are hideous bugs in disguise. With flappy wings going any which way it pleases. However, have you ever looked at a butterfly without it's wings? Have you looked at one close up before? I have. It's not pretty. Take a look for yourself.


      Where do I start? The weird mouth spiral, the strange eyes, the creep ass antenna. Ugh. I can't stand this picture. I also can't stand the butterfly house at the Detroit Zoo. The zoo is fine, it's the creepy greenhouse full of butterflies to walk through I dislike. They're allowed to land on you, but  you can't touch them. Last time I darted through the thing careful not to step on any of the monsters.


      Take the wings away, and you have a horrendous bug. Keep the wings, you have a flying horrendous bug. Who in the hell do butterflies think they are anyways? I've noticed when they fly, they decide to do drifts. This doesn't help me know where to let them be so they're safe. It's annoying, creepy, and rude. Hmmph.

Yeah, I'm scared of butterflies. 
You're not?

24 comments:

  1. OMG I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE BUTTERFLIES!!!! Finally, someone who GETS it! bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!!!! I am terrified of spiders but not many other bugs... Oh wait, is a scorpion a bug? I don't like those either!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. centipede is like a scorpion in the bug world. Ugh. D:

      Delete
  3. I have chronic arachnophobia! :-( ....i hate spiderman...its true..the whole concept freaks me out! I love butterflies....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spider-Man, hate spiders with a passion!!

      Delete
  4. Really Harlynn? First fish and now butterflies? You're a funny one. I totally get where you are coming from, but I still love them both........ centipedes and millipedes though - forget it! creepy! even the thought of them makes me feel a little sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, yes fish and butterflies. XD
      Ugh me too!!

      Delete
  5. Ahh!! I totally understand, I seriously hate butterflies! It boggles my mind that people get tattoos of these horrifying winged bugs of doom. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for the wings, because they do look hideous. HaHaHa I still love them. Now a roach!?! I will climb a house without a ladder. Ugggg!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dead butterflies are scary but live ones are pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think butterflies are beautiful. I'm afraid of frogs since I can remember, they are so creepy!
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/2014/03/i-want-to-be-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this. Like deathly afraid. No joke either. I dont want nothing of this sort in my mail, I won't watch movies with them and well....when I see them i literally haul ass the opposite direction and been like this since I was a little girl maybe 3 or 4 Im not sure what age.

    Coulrophobia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm cool with every bug as long as we keep our personal distances...except mosquitoes.
    I HATE those mother fuckers with the fire of a thousand suns, from every universe and multiplied to the 100th power
    I hate them. I hate them so much that..that, it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

    I just..I hate them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!
      I hate them too. Trust me! They've given me far too many scars.
      They love me. O.O

      Delete
    2. Me too!
      I swear, I hear them buzz the Rolling Stones to me: "brown sugar! Why do you taste so good!"

      I hate them.

      Delete