Thursday, April 10, 2014

April showers bring new sponsors

Meet my April sponsors

Jenna from That Gal Jenna

What's your favorite activity? Honestly I just love watching television and movies. I'm such a TV junkie. And painting my nails while watching TV...even better.
If you were a character in a movie or television series, who would you be? Oooh good question :) Since I'm on a huge Divergent kick right now...it's all consuming I tell you...I'd say Tris because I truly believe in what she stands for. And I am ALL for not conforming and free thinking! :)
Favorite Disney princess? Hmmm either Merida (Brave) or Mulan...I have such hair envy for Merida!!! Both ladies are such amazing ladies!


Lily from One Day at a Time

What's your favorite activity? Hiking on nice warm mornings. 
If you were a character in a movie or television series, who would you be? I think Dr.Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. 
Who's your favorite Disney princess? Jasmine!



What's your favorite activity? My favorite activity (besides reading) is swimming. I wish I did it more often, but spring makes me sleepy for some reason (I blame the lovely flowers and their pollen).
If you were a character in a movie or television series, who would you be? Sophie from Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle (but not her in the book its based on). I always felt a little like an eccentric old lady, and I thought I'd be an "Old Maid" growing up. But, I relate to her because she wanted an adventurous life, but had to grasp it for herself.
Who's your favorite Disney princess? Belle, Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan, Merida and Queen Elsa. They all saved themselves and the dudes. They are all my favorites. (I can't pic just one...)

11 comments:

  1. I'd love to be your sponsor. You're such a great friend and wonderful pen pal friend who sends great snail mail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're obviously one. :p
      I'll feature you whatever month you want.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should check out their blogs, good reads!!

      Delete
  3. I follow Joie's blog and she is awesome! I love her. Swimming is excellent exercise! It works all muscle groups. Loved learning more about you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I love you too Kim! **hugs**

      Delete
    2. He'll yeah it is!!
      I love her and her blog too!! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring me Harlynn!
    I'm glad the Ned picture worked! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was super marvellous, loved their answers!! Joie is marvellous, I enjoy her blog, she's a sweet girl too!! I hope you have a sweet weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete