Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter outfit inspiration


      Pastels are definitely the 'in' thing this spring. They're also a huge traditional decor for Easter. I've come up with two variations of how you can pull off a cute Easter look this year. The first is very simple. Pink 'Peter Pan' collar dress with sleeves (the weather is crazy), matching heart earrings, a gold arrow ring, and matching nude/very light pastel pink flats with a folded design.

      The second is more for those who like to add a pop of color or statements. A sleevless pastel blue lace dress, gold ribbon earrings, light teal and gold statement necklace, and yellow flats with simple bows. Personally I'm one to enjoy a pop of color, but I do enjoy the first outfit and can see myself wearing it.

Which outfit is more 'you'?

14 comments:

  1. I definitely agree, pastels are definitely at their peek in this spring! I wish it was warm enough to actually warm light weight items in these beautiful colors!
    Lovely and inspiring post! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I always love the look of Peter Pan collars, but the necklines on them are usually a little too high and I end up looking stumpy, hahah! I love the arrow ring, too :)

    Natalie,
    http://natalie-patalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the outfit on the left. I'm so in to Peter Pan collars right now as are many people. I like the outfit on the right, with those yellow shoes but lace has never really been my thing. Also I have a chest tattoo so any dress that is sort of see through on top looks a little funny on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that about the chest tattoo.
      The one on the left is my favorite too! c:

      Delete
  4. I'm really love pastel look!
    Mind to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace detail on the second dress! :)

    -Sandy xx
    smxyc.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the blue lace dress.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both as they're both me really, so it's hard to choose!! But, maybe I would go with the lace one and add a collar on it :) xx

    ReplyDelete