Friday, April 4, 2014

Etsy finds


      How awesome is this spoon? I mean, I never thought in a million years I'd want a spoon so badly. Puns are my favorite type of humor, and this is just great. You can find it for $16.00 from MilkandHoneyLuxuries.



      Love this novelty item. Guns aren't toys, but they can be formed into soap. Imagine scaring off those "down to earth" people who come by for a visit. Hehe. I'd host a Tupperware party and bring out these bad boys. You can find them for $6.95 from AubreyEApothecary



      This is actually a custom listing for any shape you'd like for your echo box (for lack of a better term). I love the cat though! You can find it for $400.00 from CelentanoWoodworks.



      Attracting Japanese cats since 2014. Apparently cats in Japan don't "Meow", that's english of course. They  have more of a "Nyan" sound to their voice. Weird, but cool. You can find this necklace for $12.00 from emandsprout.



      It's said that an elephant with it's trunk up is good luck. Ever since hearing this, I've been obsessed with elephants. I love these because they're such a basic color with glitter. I love glitter. You can find these for $38.00 from WishDaisy.



      How cute is this little dish?! I love the umbrella look. You can find it for $42.50 from TheWhitePepper.



      I'm in love with these style sandals, crocheted clothing, and specifically this design!! The stars make it have a cutesy look to it while the colors are perfect for me. You can find these for $12.00 from NatkaLV.



      I don't play minecraft, but the children I babysat were obsessed! I also don't support diamonds, which makes this a perfect little necklace. I love the look of it, makes out the pixel appearance perfectly. This item is currently sold, but you can find others and request this particular necklace from BlackBirdCreations88

13 comments:

  1. Love the spoon, that is cute, my husband and girls would love that as they are crazy for cereal! The soap is funny. I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat ukulele FTW!!! So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love etsy!! That spoon is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That umbrella would make a cute jewelry dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would! It'd be perfect for bracelets and such. c:

      Delete
  5. i love the spoons that are imprinted. so cool
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete