Monday, April 28, 2014

Finally a hooping video

      I finally have an on body hooping video to share!! It's a mixture of mini hoops and on body hooping. The fact I'm sharing this is a big step, as I'm still going through a lot of self esteem issues after gaining weight from all my health problems. This video didn't have the best person taping it and I smoke too much so my motor skills are off according to studies. Yeah, I seriously just used that excuse. I do smoke way too much, but you probably drink just as much, right? Anyways, enjoy the damn video.




10 comments:

  1. I've already seen this video and the others and I love this song and weight...where's that at girl b/c you look great. and your friend is a good friend for video taping this. You rock girl. I for one am not talented with hoola hoops. I can't even keep it up with out it falling down. Love you girl. i'm here always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love the video! Great job! You're so talented. I'm pretty sure if I even attempted that, I would slap myself in the face with a hoop. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so graceful..........loved the performance....... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um....first off. You're adorable. Secondly..I would take my head off if I tried to hoop because I'm terrible at it. Always have been. BUT I loved seeing you do it because I've always thought it was so neat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete