Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hula hooping self shots

      While at my mom's a few days ago I brought my camera and hoops. Of course, there are plenty of hoops already at her house. While outside I decided to mess around with photography while hooping. I'm not 100% pleased with the way things turned out, but I still enjoy the pictures.

      Here's a snap of myself foot hooping. While lying on my back and twirling the hula hoop around my foot in the air I snapped a few shots. Look how beautiful and clear the sky is, I love it.

      I took this one while knee hooping. The hoop is pretty blurred from the motion and my yoga pants are rather baggy but for the most party I'm content with the project overall.

Do you have any crazy hobbies?

6 comments:

  1. Very cool, not hoola hooped in years :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic of the hoop on the very tip of your toe. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete