Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's been awhile

      I haven't visited my mother's house in a good year+. This is for personal reasons. I've seen my mother since she works nearby my residence. That house is where I grew up, where all my (valued) belongings are, and where my pup (Oliver) and now kitty (Gypsy) reside. With 10.6 acres of land, a pond, and a small hill in the front yard - it's every wild child's dream. The settings on my camera weren't adjusted correctly when I snapped pics of the yard, but I do have others to share of my visit.

Oliver and Gypsy excited to be fed dinner. I absolutely love this picture, because Gypsy's meowing. 

My gangster sister, Mandy, and myself. 

I've missed my baby Gypzilla!

My mom's husband gets her flowers periodically. I find this adorable, and my mom loves them. 

My sister, Mandy, and I always bust out the hoops and head out to the yard while at my moms. 

My mom's going to kill me for putting this on my blog, but she posed for my camera as I was snapping away. She's clearly quite the model. 

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! Very homey and cozy. You have the cutest cats and your mom makes an awesome model! ;)

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to agree. my mom, does make a perfect model. c:

      Delete
  2. It's nice going home sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is beautiful and has a lovely home Harlynn.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, my mom's husband has great taste!

      Delete
  5. Aw! Your Mom is so cute! and I really can't get over how much Gypsy reminds me of my old cat! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was your old cat a Russian Blue?
      Gypsy has to be. I rescued her so I don't have documentation or anything.
      Plus, she's a cat. Who has documentation for a cat? Lol.
      Thanks, I love my mommy! ^_^

      Delete