Thursday, April 17, 2014

Laney Lady

Meet Laney

      Laney and I have been great blogger buddies, and turned into great penpals. I live in Michigan, and she lives in Georgia. Hopefully some summer I'll be able to go visit though. With family down in Kentucky, I'm hoping maybe I can convince my dad to let us visit after we see them one summer. Hehe.

      Her favorite color is hot pink, and she loves owls. You can find her night owl venting or simply blogging for fun. She's a sweet girl and definitely worth getting to know!! Occasionally you'll catch my guest posts on her blog, as I'm an assistant admin.

10 comments:

  1. girl I love you so much. You just dont know

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome if you guys really could meet up :) ! I have met a couple of fellow bloggers from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it would. I should go up to Michigan in the winter and when it's cold so I can see snow. :D

      Delete
    2. I'd love to meet up with Laney!! I'd love to go down to Georgia, I have another friend who lives their too.
      We have to bring you up here too Laney, haha.

      Delete
    3. of course. I wanna see Snow. :D This chick never sees snow. Not lots of it anyways. and when we have snow its usually flurries and nothing. :(

      Delete
  3. She's lovely...I hope you will be able to meet up, it's always a lo9t of fun meeting blog friends that have become very dear!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope we get to meet up too. c:

      Delete
  4. This girl is a fucking whack job. I'd be careful with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run for your life, run as fast as you can - this bitch is absolutely bat shit crazy. What a psycho!! Terrorists would be scared of her!

    ReplyDelete