Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Playing catch up

      Since I've turned 21 I haven't been on a drinking binge or anything of the sort. I had a glass of wine at my moms, a shot of whiskey at the bar, and drank with my distant friend Jimmy. We've known each other for a good 7-years now, and occasionally will hit each other up to chill. It was perfect timing when Jimmy texted me. About 3am, I was bored, not tired, and wanted to get out of reality. He said he'd be able to chill all night so he scooped me up and we headed over to the condo (my second residence).


      When it comes to alcohol I'm very picky (aren't we all). Beer, wine, and whiskey will satisfy me. And yes, I do drink Southern Comfort shut up. It's cheap and does the job. We also had some Fonders All Day IPA beer. When it comes to beer, I like mine on the thicker side. Budlight doesn't do it for me.


      Of course I made Jimmy hula hoop for me, as everybody who walks into my residence must do so. Hehe. This would be his third time giving it a try, and he's a trooper. Learning that's for sure! It was nice catching up and being able to hangout with a good old friend. 


18 comments:

  1. I love hula hoops!! I don't drink much, but I do love a rum and coke sometimes :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't drink much either.
      I can only drink rum in a tropical mixture.
      Rum + pineapple juice + orange pop = amazing!
      You should give it a try sometime. c:

      Delete
  2. I love hula hoops and drink. This would be the perfect night for me! I usually wine and beer =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine and beer = classy night.
      I'm a sucker for whiskey, hehe.
      I guess it just gets the job done and I enjoy the taste.
      I do love me some wine and beer though!!

      Delete
  3. Great pics dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot remember when was the last time I drink. But I definitely love hula hoops too. You seemed had the best night with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love hoola hoops! Great post :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! You can legally drink in the states when you're 21, right? Over here it's 18 and I must say I was pretty excited and hit the bars often, haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hula hoops ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!
      I'll follow you back once I get a chance to get on the PC. c:

      Delete
  8. Gonna mail your letter soon! Got to get stamps! Haven't forgot ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Glad you got my letter. c:

      Delete
  9. Oh man, Southern Comfort was always my go-to drink!

    ReplyDelete