Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 songs I could listen to the rest of my life

      I've taken a blog challenge by Mrs K and Mary. Each week she comes up with topics to choose from for a blog post. Click here to check it out. This week I've chosen 10 songs I could listen to the rest of my life.


      From Elvis to Tupac, my taste in music varies. Very wide taste, and many genres in my list. If you spot a song or two you haven't heard I highly suggest giving it a listen! What's the worst that could happen?

What's a song you could listen to the rest of your life?

19 comments:

  1. Variety is the spice of life! Great song list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome songs! I have variety in my itunes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ad your link to the link-up :) Interesting picks! Michael Jackson is on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using my app currently, so I appreciate it MrsK!!

      Delete
  4. What a great list, isn't hard just choosing 10 songs? Thanks for linking up sweet girl. I hope to see more posts from you throughout the month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah it is!!
      I love the challenges. c:

      Delete
  5. I love can't help falling in love by elvis. Also love the version by UB40. I like You were always on my mind by elvis and the pet shop boys version is cool.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy these songs too...there are far too many songs I could listen to for the rest of my life, Kate Bush, Bowie, The Cure...the list would be so loooong ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit, I forgot The Cure!
      Same with me, obviously. XD

      Delete
  7. Kashmir is an aaaamazing song! Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I don't know most of these songs either, but Country Roads--I'm from West Virginia and that's like our unofficial song. Definitely a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yours are so eclectic! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to challenge you this month too :)

    ReplyDelete