Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring up

      Spring is all about out with the old and in with the new. Plan a yard sale to get rid of all those old pieces you no longer want or need and bring in new ones! Here's a list of some cute home decor you may want to add to your collection.

      The shapes, scrabble tyles, and colors of this clock make an overall happy appearance. Everytime you struggle to read the time, you catch a glimpse of happiness and get back on track. 

      If this is a contest, I'm going to win. Humpty dumpty is sitting on my wall and isn't going to fall. These bookends are adorable - but sadly out of my price range considering they're vintage. 

      What in the hell is for breakfast today? 

        What's a better embroidery to display in your living area than this poop emoticon? You tell me. I think it's perfect.  

      This reminds me of Jaws. Jaws never scared me. I live in Michigan. Whatcha gonna do sharky? Get me at the zoo?! Ha. 

      There's something so comforthing about anchors to me. Which is strange, considering I hate the sea life and fish. I guess the symbol of  "being stuck in one safe place, and that's all that matters" could be why. 


      If I had my own place, I'd seriously invest in this. It's friggen adorable, and so happy. I love it!! The colors are very 'me'. It's perfect. 


      Round coffee tables with lots of under space always did it for me. Very different and convenient. I also enjoy the bright color. 



What's on your list of home decor this spring?

24 comments:

  1. Love the clock and the spoon, those are awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That shark one made me giggle! These are such cute idea's for home! I wish I could be that creative with decor for anything! Love it!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha what you gonna do sharky??!!! You crack me up!

    Julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wall clock is amazing! Love the table too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the table, looks so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wall clock is beautiful! And the embroidery is the perfect funny gift for a firend! haha
    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just browsing and came upon your blog - had to follow you on GFC! Lovely blog with interesting posts :)

    Best Wishes x
    http://benishkhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Benish!! I follow you too.

      Delete
  8. I like the spoon! :)

    BTW, would you like to follow each other? Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the engraved spoons, haha.
      I'd love to, now follow you on both as well. <3

      Delete
  9. These are some fun pieces! I always love nautically inspired things, so I'm all about the anchor pillow.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is about nautically inspired things that brings comfort.

      Delete
  10. I love the spoon and the bookends. They are so unique!
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the engraved spoons lately, and those bookends sure do have my heart too!!

      Delete
  11. I love the anchor pillow and I'm pretty sure my husband would go nuts over that poop emoticon embroidery! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always loved coffee tables, especially round ones! And that one up there is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I have my own place, I'm definitely getting a round one!!

      Delete