Saturday, May 17, 2014

Color swap revealed

      I participated in the CG color swap, you partner up with a fellow blogger and swap goodies based on their/your favorite color. Mine was purple. 

      
      We both happen to love Audrey Hepburn, so this note card was included with a little note inside from my partner Jessica. She even wrote it in purple marker!! 


      First, sprinkled donut lip gloss. YUMM?! Second, handmade soaps I can't even begin to explain how amazing they smell. Third, yummy lollipops. Next, gorgeous nail polishes. 


      She knows my love for ice cream trucks and had to get me this adorable wallet that I love! How sweet. <3


      All included in an adorable recyclable JoAnn's bag with a matching coin purse. I love the goodies I received and hope Jessica lived hers too!! 

      Do you partake in any swaps?

18 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! I love that ice cream wallet...and it sounds like everything was a sweet, sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely was, made a new blogging buddy too!!

      Delete
  2. I think you should send me the owl bag and coin purse :p j/s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wht an aamzing partner you had! Handmade and unique picks! Love the ice cream cone wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was!!
      Thanks, I'm in love too haha.

      Delete
  4. love that ice cream wallet and the nail color is cool!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try out the light shade!!

      Delete
  5. This is so cute!! It's so much fun swapping with friends. I like the icecream wallet and nail polishes :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join a CG swap, they're tons of fun!!

      Delete
  6. Those are such great goodies! I'be been trying to email you, have you not gotten it? We're partnered for another swap, but I haven't heard and don't really want to tell them you're not responding since I know you :) Are you still in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are!!
      Sorry it took awhile for the response. Can't wait for our swap, already have one of your goodies! ^_^

      Delete
  7. GAH! Purple is my favorite color too! those are such cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you've enjoyed everything! I actually forgot I had those Audrey note cards until I went to find something to write you a note on in my stationery box! And I loved that wallet so much that I actually debated buying myself one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was perfect, thanks again Jessica!!
      We'd be matching wallet buddies!! ^_^

      Delete
  9. Such sweet and thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete