Saturday, May 3, 2014

Etsy finds

      Handmade with Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Safflower, and Hemp Seed Oils. You can find this soap for $4.99 at DopeOnARopeSoap


      Isn't this Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's doll too cute?! You can find it for $31.00 at AllThePurdyThings.


      I'd love to have these Faces of the Joker coasters warming up my home. You can find the set for $15.00 at FeeingNerdtastic.


      I think the perfect shade of nail polish for any girl is this unicorn polish. You can find it for $8.00 at TheNailJunkie.


      I love anything kawaii inspired, and this ice cream spoon necklace is just adorable!! You can find it for $8.50 at SweetArtMiniatures.

15 comments:

  1. How fun the soap :D ! I actually have a hemp soap (made of hemp) but that one looks cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! i love the dope on a rope - cracks me up :)

    andrea brionne
    www.himandher-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to lose my Etsy virginity but oh boy, these pieces are pushing me closer towards the big day! (Who could say no to unicorn polish?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!
      You should definitely browse through Etsy!!

      Delete
  4. Love the spoon necklace, etsy finds are the cutest.

    visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ice cream necklace is super kawaii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah it is, I love it!! ^_^

      Delete
  6. Loving that breakfast at tiffany's doll and scoop of ice cream.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my top faves too!! ^_^

      Delete
  7. That ice cream spoon necklace.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the unicorn polish, its so pretty and girly xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete