Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gold lion

      Since Dan and I split I've been living back with my step-brother. My room got a nice cleaning and I forgot about a few things I've had over here. Including the gold lion drawing on my wall. 


      The Yeah Yeah Yeahs inspired this drawing with their hit Gold Lion. I of course listened to it the entire time I drew. The meaning behind the song is very hard to grasp if not looked into. After looking into it I grabbed my metallic gold sharpie and wanted one of my own. 

      Do you have any crazy wall art?

10 comments:

  1. That's such an awesome drawing! Hope things are going well back at your step-bro's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet drawing! Thanks for sharing a bit of your past with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wall art but I want owls. Lots and lots of owls. Love this though. :p miss your post girl. esp the one about your mail you got.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/hump-day-confessions_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could draw an owl for you on your wall!

      Delete
  4. There's a post or two you should make. and I hope you're enjoying these gifts. Waiting on that call. drunk or not

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gold lion drawing looks so cool! HaHa Love it!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete