Thursday, May 1, 2014

My stress ball is cooler than yours

      Yesterday while at the bank it was "national PNC day" or some shit, because they had free toys and food. I grabbed a stress ball and a bunch of other goodies. The lady even grabbed me some sunglasses since they were all out before I left, which they kept in the safe. Yeah - she unlocked the safe to get me a pair of shades.


      Later on while driving with my friend Hope, I tell her about my awesome stress ball. "I have some awesome stress balls" she said as she reached into her glove box grabbing a blubbery thing. I look at it and assume it's a brain in the shape of a heart. Then realize it's a ball sack. At a red light I smushed them against the window while a man was starring at us. He rolled down his window and yelled "Where's the rest of 'em?!". Hope rolled down hers replying "I castrated my boyfriend."

It was perfect.  

8 comments:

  1. Priceless.

    I need a stress ball now. Preferably a pink one :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they have cupcake ones at a dollar store nearby. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha...I need one now, that was funny!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed! I only have two. A house and apple.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete