Friday, May 2, 2014

The fairy tale tag


      We all have a little bit of fairy tale in us. This is where we can express it! I came across this tag on Odds and Sodz, be sure to check out her answers! Also feel free to fill out your own. 


Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I am white as snow, I'll give you that haha. I know my flaws but also see beauty in myself. Red hair, blue eyes, and long eyelashes are a few of the things that make me beautiful.

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I have random phases of insomnia, so at times I could sure use more beauty sleep!

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
Hah, no. I set my own curfew based on what I have to do the following day and such. 

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
When the bugs aren't attacking, yes. The sun tends to kill my skin so it does suck when I forget the sunscreen.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Way too easily!

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
I'm pretty gullible I suppose. It depends on the person telling me the story.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Honesty and kindheartedness.  

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Nothing, you should love me for who I am.

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
The sound of chewing. 

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
I'm not really into gardening, because I'm not fond of all the bugs..however I'd love to have some poppies and tulips! 

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I have a pup (Oliver) and a kitty (Gypsy).

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
When you use the past against me, or call me fat. Haha. 

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
It's rather vain...but to be fit for life.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I can be a 7-year-old and I can be a 30-year-old. It depends on my sobriety level and your attitude. 

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
I suppose my vintage Norman Rockwell collections. 

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
I can be an extremely hard worker. Working 12-hour shifts at a factory job was nothing. Working 8-hour shifts folding panties at Victoria's Secret on the other hand was a pain in the ass. 

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend?

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Very! Both physically (don't tickle me) but especially emotionally.

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
Open-mindedness. Remember you were once that age!

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
I love parties. Always enjoy myself when I go to them. 

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I do. Not that I have super expensive clothing or anything, I just find comfort in certain pieces and grow attachment to them.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 
Yes, but I used to be a coward. 

14 comments:

  1. You blasted this post out quick haha. Thanks for mentioning me sweet.

    Was nice to read your answers :)

    Sammeh x
    http://www.oddsandsodz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this tag Harlynn! Oh gosh! The sun tears me up too if I don't wear sunscreen. I believe in honesty and kindness too. Great responses.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the sun for that reason, hehe.
      Thanks Kim!!

      Delete
  3. I'm up for a tag or a link up. I love em and will esp love this one. I love anything Disney. hello gifs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW you tagged me. Gotta love it. and I over looked it too. shows where I am today. LOL send me the link you sent me earlier. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog:-). Im following you on GFC and hope you follow me back:-)

    http://www.changingroom.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was brilliant, never seen this tag before, might do it sometime soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete