Thursday, May 22, 2014

The fast Lanes

      My best friend Laney of Night Owl Venting has been my pen pal for the past few months. I've been showered with goodie bags like it's Christmas. One of the recent ones being a handmade loop de loom headband I absolutely adore!


      She must have taken awhile to make me this lovely accessory and I love it to pieces!! 


      She also sent a bohemian bracelet in blue and white with her favorite creatures (owls) made as a best friend bracelet. She's such a sweet hearted girl, and an amazing friend. 



7 comments:

  1. wow........that bracelet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's not even half the stuff girl! And no that head band didn't take long. matter of fact I wanna make another one :P Does it fit good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should've given you an inch or two short cause its a little loose, but idgaf it's bad ass!! XD

      Delete
    2. Making you another one. :D so I guess I will go by my head since mine isn't so big :p damn it what's with my pic and I fixed it. :(

      Delete
  3. Your headband is very cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen pals are the best! It's like Christmas! Enjoy your goodies.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete