Saturday, June 28, 2014

Eminem's daughter Hailie Jade Scott graduates high school

      This year Hailie Jade Scott, rapper Eminem's daughter, graduated from Chippewa Valley Highschool. The 18-year-old daughter of Eminem and ex-wife Kimberly Mathers plans to pursue either psychology or entrepreneurship at Michigan State University.



      According to the Chippewa Valley High School newsletter, Scott was no slouch. She was honored with an Academic Excellence Award and graduated Summa Cum Laude from her high school in Clinton Township, Michigan.
      I've always admired the fact Eminem was so protective of his daughter and her privacy. On the contrary, it's nice to finally know who the actual Hailie Jade Scott is!!


7 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I bet they're really proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he must be an awesome dad! they must be so proud of her!

    natalie @ findingmyownvoice7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my head I still thought she was a little kid:-) I feel so old! Eminem should be super proud though, she's clever and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. She look great. I listen to Eminems music and it's nice to se that Hailie is all grown up and has a good education.

    Leja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me feel so old! I can't believe he has an 18 year old daughter!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO WAY
    Thats crazy xxx

    http://thevelvetwonder.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, she look amaizing. follow you, and you? :) eleeyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete