Friday, June 27, 2014

Flow wand video

     While recovering from surgery a few months back hula hooping wasn't an option. Having to take a break was a pain in the ass causing only more stress. I recently purchased a Flow Wand from Flowtoys and couldn't be happier with the quality and look! At first I had to text my friend (who also owns a flow wand) asking what kind of sorcery this was. She gave me a few pointers and I grasped the concept within that same day. It's a nifty little flow art to mess with. To look into purchasing one for yourself, click here.






5 comments:

  1. and the secret is. i still believe there's a bracelet or ring on you and your hands look like hot pink LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! It's like being a wizard
    (*o*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete