Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Etsy finds

      Fresh water pearl with silver band by noldavrielink. The simplicity and purity of this ring make it so gorgeous. I've always been a sucker for pearls.

      Tribal polymer clay statement necklace by unrealcolours. As a user of polymer clay, I give the artist many creativity and patience credit. The colors also remind me of Pocahontas.

      Felt letter "D" pin by BlueberryPineapple. The colors and patterns remind me of something very elegant. Dance, ballet in particular came to mind. The artist also gets credit for patience and creativity!

      Bear decor pillow by JuliaWine. This is a Winnie the Pooh type feel bear, with a kawaii cuteness. I'd get this for my mom if I wasn't broke as f%#*.

      Ceramic tooth jar by hellosweetie. When I worked a lot with polymer clay, I lived to sculpt teeth. I can't imagine how fun this must have been to make. Teeth are a fad I'm a sucker for.

      Crochet mermaid by LoNeGrammyCrochet. The best of dolls, a rag doll. Mermaids and pastels always put a smile on a girls face. I'd snuggle up with this adorable crochet creature myself.

      All shops can be found on Etsy.com

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right?! Not usually huge on jewelry but its gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Love Etsy and I love your finds! The ring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi!!
      I know, that ring is gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. What of this have you purchased bestie. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I totally would buy it all, haha.

      Delete
  4. Oh I have the craziest Etsy obsession. I love these. Especially the bear pillow. Unfortunately I'm also in the broke as f%#* boat. Someday maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful finds! :)
    anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway and i would be happy if you could join: http://www.raellarina.net/2014/07/big-international-giveaway-for-my-21st.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little Bear Pillow is soooo cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bear pillow! I've actually pinned it on my "DIY toys" board though I don't think I could ever do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall have the ring and the tooth, thanks ! Bec x
    www.dancingthroughsunday.com.au

    ReplyDelete