Monday, September 29, 2014

'Merica at its best


      The other day returning to my buddy's apartments, I saw a bunch of change on the parking lot ground. I was all "Winner winner, chicken dinner!!!" and proceeded to collect the 7-cents on the ground. However, I had some troubles. This being in result of the pennies being glued to the pavement. In a circle. Somebody glued mother fucking 7-cents in a circle on the ground. 

      You bet your ass I melted the glue down and pried those fuckers up. 

6 comments:

  1. I can just picture some dudes standing around with glue and pennies laughing over how funny this would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Then probably laughing watching me pry the change up. Their change. Hehehe.

      Delete
  2. HAHA did you really battle for the pennies?! I like the dedication :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete