Tuesday, September 16, 2014

China nails

      
      I tried out Maybelline nail tattoos, and they work perfectly! My index finger has gorgeous cherry blossoms, middle has lucky cat, more floral for the ring finger, and a cute little take out box on my pinkie. Though I wish I put lucky cat on upside down, so when I flip off assholes in road rage they get a lucky cat in their face. Hehe.


      My favorite is the thumbnail. In which I used the dragon nail art. For you nail junkies out there, you can find these for a dollar at Dollar Tree. I used a clear top coat before and after applying the decals.  They came out pretty well, I highly suggest the brand! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete