Sunday, September 21, 2014

Michigan Wire Wrappers


      Wire wrapping is a beautiful art that takes patience and talent. My buddy is starting to get into the art himself. I was blown away by the artwork I saw via @michiganwirewrappers on Instagram. Each picture includes the artists Instagram. Be sure to follow to check out more!!


      This particular design reminds me of the seashell necklace Ursula wore with Aerials voice captured inside (The Little Mermaid). 


      These rings have my heart!! I'd live to get one with amethyst or turquoise. Amethyst because it symbolizes good rest and sobriety, along with being my birth stone. Turquoise because it symbolizes good communication and clearity of thought. Plus I love the color..hehe.


      This bad boy had me at the colors. The shape reminds me of the seashell my mom had in our bathroom growing up. She'd always have me listen to the ocean (I tried listening for mermaids).


      The variety of shapes and stones one could use to create a wrapped key is limitless. Keys are classy and stand out in the right ways. 

     
      Have you tried wire wrapping yourself? 



12 comments:

  1. Wow..that's amazing :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I've made wire wrapped rings before..I'm okay at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to get into the art. Keep at it!!

      Delete
  3. These are such beautiful pieces.. I couldn't' do that myself haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I feel the same, which makes me eager to learn. Hehe.

      Delete
  4. That's so cool! I love how they look-I wish I could make these.

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to take up a new talent!!

      Delete
  5. This is cool! I love the tree of life and that ring!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites too. That ring though...so has my heart!!

      Delete