Friday, October 17, 2014

Tarantulas, pythons, and boyfriends


      I've been talking to this cute boy for a minute, and now we're dating. Typically how the whole dating thing goes. We're both rather indifferent people, which makes us such a good match. Something I'm not too used to is his choice of pets. Besides the husky/lab mix, there's a tortoise, three pythons, and a tarantula. 


      Holding a python with the mindset to eat me wasn't as half bad as I thought. There's something quite comforting about the feeling of it swirling and slithering around your body. 


      I have yet to pet the tarantula. 

8 comments:

  1. I have 98 tarantulas, 8 snakes, 2 bearded dragons, 8 leopard geckos... you get the drift, so I'm happy to see that his pets didn't send you running! I actually lost friends because of my choice in pets (I also breed them as a means of income but not often, a few eggsacs a year).

    It's okay that you didn't pet the tarantula - they don't really like to be pet anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah that's a lot!! Thanks for the tarantula tip haha.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And at least you tried with the Python, right? One pet at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have a Tarantula that I used to hold, until I saw it's fangs up close one day...then I was done haha! Love the pic on you holding the Reticulated Python!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty intimidating!! Haha. Thanks!!

      Delete