Friday, November 7, 2014

Changes


      Here's my first shot of my new place. A picture of my cat..I'll be posting more after I'm finished with the entire unpacking process. I have too much Audrey Hepburn wall decor. Each have their own style though. My favorite is the one shown above Gypzilla. It's color edited and such, but still beautiful. 
      

      I also have far too much Hello Kitty..everything. At least enough - my God..not too much. Hehe..let's just say your toast will have hello kitty imprinted on it ,if you ever visit and want toast for some reason. 


      This meme gets me every time

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new place! I have Hello Kitty EVERYTHING in my apartment! My boyfriend doesn't mind because I let him have (almost) as much Star Wars things. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like me and my ex. He was a Star Wars fanatic while myself Hello Kitty, and we just went with it. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Hello kitty broke my heart when they announced it's not a cat. Then what is it? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in the hospital, and on visiting day my mother informed me of the news report. She's apparently a 3rd grade girl, lmao.

      Delete
    2. She's anthropomorphic. She's (clearly) not human...but she's not a "cat" either. ;)

      Delete