Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kidnapped for a day


      We all need an escape sometimes. My buddies happen to be in the area when I needed a ride home. Considering I was in leggings, a tank top, and a light hoodie (see below) I wasn't going to walk a mile in a half in 30 degree windy weather. 

  Top: Hot Topic Bottoms: Target

      Upon their arrival, the question "mind if we kidnap you?" Came up. Of course not. I was already so overwhelmed, I have a lot to do still in little time, and an escape or break was much needed. They even cooked an amazing breakfast. It's nice having good friends when you need them. 

4 comments:

  1. Love that top!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I fell in love with it in middle school, found it online years later. They used to have matching pants but I can't find em. :/

      Delete