Saturday, December 13, 2014

Miss my Molly


      It's been two days since my ex moved out along with his pup, blood python, and my love..Molly the water monitor. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I never thought I'd get so attached to a reptile. 


      She's such a little derp. That crane neck and blank stare gets me every time.  I've got marks from her since I'd let her climb all over me. All worth it. 


      She grew so much since we first got her!! Eventually she'll reach a good 6-9 feet (yes, feet). I'm gonna miss you Molly. 




6 comments:

  1. I personally am scared of any kind of reptiles, more of a dog person lol! Amazing blog btw & would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!




    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too haha.
      I'll be sure to check your blog out!!

      Delete
  2. awwww. hope you'll move on from getting too attached with molly. i hope you'll not be sad anymore.

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that's awful when u go thru a break up and are attached to animals or whatever. What happened girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things just didn't work out. Didn't feel anything from it.

      Delete