Thursday, June 4, 2015

Creating a life I don't need a vacation from


      My newest summer goal (since I'm 97% sure I got a hoop gig!). I have always said we all want a break or vacation from life. Dreams are your vacation. However - don't get swallowed into self pity, sleeping all day everyday just to vacation. I realized lately I haven't craved a vacation from life! A couple new social changes, big ones, have made a huge impact. 
Exhibit A...


      I haven't seen my lil Venezuelian doll face in way too long. I was the cousin she'd spend days upon days with - from when she was a baby until she hit 5-years-old. This is the 3rd time I've seen her in 2-years. I missed so much in so little time...but I can see her much more now!





      This littleun will always have a place in my heart. 






No comments:

Post a Comment