Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Julep Maven | It Girl


      It's that time of the month! I'm talking about my Julep Maven box, hehe. This one didn't come with any particular theme, but the colors are lovely for this weather. The lime green and bright ballet pink are gorgeous! 


      It's still the "It Girl" collection. The green is Sam and the ballet pink is Lillian. I'm giving the pink to surprisingly not my mother this time whom is obsessed with pink, but my main b!tch Alex's 3-year-old daughter Lillian. She'll be starting ballet next season so it's perfect!!


      As you all know, my favorite of all presents is the candy included in each package. I got amazing flavored Chupa Chup's! My step-dad got me a Hello Kitty tin full of them from Sweden a few years ago. I fell in love with them since. 




2 comments: