Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lemonade stand | Out of principle


      My girl and I decided to have a lemonade stand. We wanted quick cash on our in eventful day, and I wanted to have a lemonade stand this summer. 

      Not only to make quick cash. Many adults questioned our age & why we're having a lemonade stand . I'd stand up, as my girl sits in her chair giggling...and state "It's just as profitable selling lemonade for adults as it is children. As a 22-year-old un-employed girl I'm going to do what I have to do to make money - while respecting myself". Always got the points across, wording is pretty on point for the most part. They all bought a glass. We spent $5 on product, made $16 in an hour. 

      If you're familiar with The Duck Song, I asked each pedestrian "It's fresh, it's cold, and it's all home made! Can I get you a glass?".   

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why I find this hilarious but I do. LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete